TRON is a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical institute that develops new diagnostics and drugs for the treatment of cancer and other diseases of the immune system. TRON is located in Mainz, Germany, and is part of a strong regional network of science and industry focusing on immunotherapy. Its founders include the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz and the University Medical Center Mainz.
TRON collaborates with internationally renowned research groups and leading biotech companies. Our organization specializes in leading-edge technologies and supports the development of innovative drugs with its unique expertise and infrastructure. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues, develop your career, and be on the cutting-edge of scientific research.
- Technical Assistant MTA/BTA in Cloning, DNA-Analytics (m/f) (TA Cloning)
- PhD Student Novel Targets in Neuroendocrine Tumors (m/f) (PhD ExBio)
- Technical Assistant Medical Genomics (m/f) (TA Medical Genomics)
- Industrial Management Assistant Purchasing Department (m/f) (Support Einkauf)
- Technical Assistant Central Cell Culture (m/f) (TA ZK)
- Student Assistant Central Cell Culture (m/f) (Aushilfe ZK)
- Technical Assistant MTA/BTA (m/f) (TA Vec)
- PhD Student Cancer Immunology (m/f) (PhD CanImm)
- PhD Student Immuno-Biomarkers (m/f) (PhD IB)
- PhD Student Neo Epitope Prediction (m/f) (PhD NEP)
- WA CompMed_Bioinformatics DeveloperBioinformatics Developer (m/f) (WA CMBD)
- Data Base Developer (m/f) (Data base developer)
- PhD Student Cancer Vaccines (m/f) (cancer vaccine)
- Bioinformatics Scientist – NGS/Cancer Biology (m/f) (WA CMB)
TRON Human Resources
Translational Oncology (TRON)
D-55131 Mainz, Germany
Join Our Team
TRON is committed to providing a dynamic workplace that supports the ongoing professional development of our scientists, technicians and support staff. We welcome unsolicited applications.
TRON Doctoral Students
In cooperation with the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, the University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz and its Graduate School of Immunotherapy, TRON offers enrollment for talented graduates who are interested in working towards a doctoral degree.
For more information please go to TRON Doctoral Students.