Mainz, September 2017 – TRON will also participate at the THIRD CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR INTERNATIONAL CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY CONFERENCE in Mainz this year.
Meet and talk to our experts in:
- Bioinformatics: Wednesday, 12:30-2:00 pm
- Next Generation Sequencing: Wednesday, 3:00-4:00 pm
- Biomarker: Thursday, 11:30-1:00 pm
- Immunomonitoring: Thursday, 3:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Clinical Research: Friday, 12:30-2:00 pm
- T-cell Vaccines & Immunotherapy: Friday, 3:30-4:30 pm
We are available to answer questions and look forward to interesting conversations!
We present some of our scientific activities on four different posters:
- EasyFuse – an easy to maintain comprehensive fusion gene detection pipeline (Abstract A017)
- A two-chain chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) exhibits superior effector functions due to combinatory chain pairing as a prerequisite for tumor antigen recognition (Abstract A117)
- Establishment and immunological evaluation of an NGS-based method for mouse T cell receptor (TCR) profiling (Abstract A198)
- Systemic application of a TLR7 agonist proves efficient and safe for anti-cancer therapy (Abstract B129)
Of course, you will be able to find our experts at their posters during the respective poster sessions.